You will find there all the internship documentation relative to your track.
Grands Moulins Campus:
Saint Germain Campus:
Students must complete a minimum of TWO-month internship during the second semester in order to pass their 1st year of Master in Chemistry from Université de Paris.
An internship report and an oral defense are required to validate the Teaching Unit (10 ECTS)
LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP:
Internship offers from Université de Paris (or preliminary validated) are published on the Moodle platform of the teaching unit :
If you are interested by an internship offer published by another institution, you MUST first contact one of the members of the Internship Committee to get a preliminary validation of the offer (relevance to your scientific background). If the Internship Committee validates the offer, then you may apply.
1) As soon as you have been recruited by the internship supervisor, you have to contact Mme Zrig, who will assign you an academic advisor from the Université de Paris.
2) Please fill the online Internship Agreement form:
3) Please send the Internship Agreement form as a pdf file to your academic advisor for verification and validation.
4) After the approval from your academic advisor : print three copies of the Internship Agreement.
5) Get these three original paper copies signed following the order described below:
1. The intern (yourself)
2. The supervisor in the host organisation
3. The director of the laboratory host
4. The representative of the host organisation
5. Your academic advisor (assigned by Mme Zrig)
6. Your educational organisation (Université de Paris)
⇒⇒ The internship agreement together with a certificate of liability insurance (attestation de responsabilité civile) and a certificate repatriation insurance (for internship abroad) have to be handed over to the Student Affairs Department (Scolarité) for the last signature.