Applications will open from Monday, February 15th 2021 to Friday, July 2nd 2021.
Applications submitted before Tuesday, February 15th 2020, 12:00am and after Tuesday, July 2nd 2020, 11:59pm will not be examined.
Conditions to apply for the 1st year of our master program (M1):
→ having obtained or being in the process of validating a Licence 3 or a Bachelor’s degree
Conditions to apply directly for the 2nd year of our master program (M2):
→ having obtained or being in the process of validating a Master 1
→ having obtained or being in the process of validating a Master’s degree
→ being a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
→ being a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
→ being a 3rd year student in an engineering school with a chemistry major
NB. The admission committee reserves the right to propose students’ applications for a M1 (instead of a M2) after examining their applications and according to their background
Document format accepted: PDF only
1. A photocopy of your passport, national ID card if you are a European citizen or French national identity card if you are a French citizen
2. A Curriculum Vitae in English only (2 pages max)
3. A letter of personal statement in English only (2 pages max)
4. Photocopies of ALL of your transcripts from your higher education years (merged in two PDF files maximum) in their original language AND the certified translation in French or English, including your high school diploma transcript.
5. Photocopies of ALL of your diplomas from your higher education years in their original language AND the certified translation in French or English, including your high school diploma.
6. Photocopy of the language certificate that you have passed:
NB. No certificate is required for native English speakers or students having completed their undergraduate studies in a program taught entirely in English. In such case, replace the certificate by a document (PDF file) explaining why you do not need to provide a certificate (e.g. ‘I was born and raised in Ireland, I studied in an American school for seven years, my IELTS is scheduled on May 15th, etc.).Your level of English will be verified during the Skype interview if your application is selected.
→ A B2 level is required in English
The following tests are accepted: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge Exams (FCE, CAE and CPE)
NB. If you are currently registered to take an exam which will determine your language level before July 1st:
a) Attach a PDF file simply stating the name of the exam/certificate and the date planned for the test
b) Send the results to as soon as you receive them before July 1st maximum
NB. COVID-19. If due to the COVID-19 situation you cannot take the exam you were registered for, you can take the following test online and attach the results to your application: https://englishtest.duolingo.com/
7. Name and contact of your academic referee. A request for a letter of recommendation will be directly sent to him/her.
NB. What we mean by academic referee: professor in your university of origin and outside if possible (e.g. a laboratory you worked at), in the chemistry field. We only accept their professional/academic email address (no hotmail, gmail or personal email address).
If you did an internship, a letter of recommendation from your internship supervisor is mandatory.
NB. You will be informed by an automatic email as soon as we receive their recommendation letters. You will also be informed a few days before the end of your batch if we still haven’t received their letters so you can contact them directly and remind them to send it before the deadline.
8. Any other document that you would like to add (merged into 2 PDF files maximum)
9. Fill the online form: APPLY
Please note that your application will not be considered if you do not fill out the online form thoroughly
Batches for examination
Once your complete application is examined by the admission committee, there are 3 possibilities:
- Either you will receive an authorization of registration certificate
- Or you will receive a notification of refusal
- Or you will receive a notification stating that you are put on the waiting list. In this last case, your application will be examined by the last commission and the final decision will be sent to you by July 31st at the latest.
1st BATCH: if you apply between Feb 15th at 12am and March 31st at 11:59pm, you shall get a reply by April 30th
2nd BATCH: if you apply between April 1st at 12am and May 15th at 11:59pm, you shall get a reply by June 15th
3rd BATCH: if you apply between May 16th at 12am and July 2nd at 11:59pm, you shall get a reply by July 31st
Incomplete applications will not be examined
Please note that it is in your best interest to apply as early as possible, as some or all tracks may be full after the first rounds of admission.
Foreign students should apply particularly early given the length of procedures to obtain a visa.
During the examination of your application, you may be contacted for a phone, in-person or skype interview in English.
In order for your application to be examined, it must be complete. It is your responsibility.
If your application is not complete, it will only be examined when it is complete. It will be moved to the next batch and so on until it is complete.